Welcome to Positive Health Counseling!
Depression & Anxiety
Relationships & Communication
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Do you ever feel that:
- No-one gets you
- What you need right now can suddenly change at any time
- People tell you that you are irresponsible, disrespectful or simply self-centered.
- Go through “stuff” but do not know how to explain/express yourself
- Need a “fresh” perspective on life
- Feel anxious, sad, hyperactive, or can’t stay focused
- Have a difficult time communicating with others
- Feel confused, frustrated, or scared
- Feel angry and aggressive
- Feel that your behavior causes problems in your relationships?
- Feel as though you are struggling
How Can Positive Health Counseling Help You?
I get it! I understand that at one moment you think you know what you want, and at the next moment, you change your mind, feeling as if you are on an emotional roller coaster and don’t know how to get off this crazy ride safely.
I want to help you work through the things that may be causing stress and challenging situations. I would like to explore with you and provide you with a range of skills and tools in preparing for the next stage of your life.
If you are a parent, scratching your head and thinking "how did this happen?”, then we can work together with your teenager to improve your communication, relationship, and behaviors that you find troublesome.
Aspiring young adults need to question, discover, explore and experiment. Let me help you go through that process smoothly.